Take A Step in the Right Direction
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of foot and ankle care to patients of all ages to increase mobility and improve quality of life. Honesty, integrity, and compassion are of utmost importance when treating patients both conservatively and surgically. If sugery is needed, we help to ensure that the patient satisfaction is high and their experience is unbeatable.
Orthotics are made onsite specifically for each individual patient’s needs.
Foot and ankle pain is one of the most common reasons for a patient to seek orthopedic medical attention.
Custom impressions are obtained to create the insert to treat specific foot and ankle disorders.
Medical publications that reflect the extensive research we have performed.
▪ Triple Arthrodesis for the Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
▪ Surgical Management and Treatment Algorithm for the Subtle Cavovarus Foot
▪ A Retrospective Analysis of Anterior Calcaneal Osteotomy with Allogenic Bone Graft
▪ Application of a Constrained External Fixator Frame for Treatment of a Fixed Equinus Contracture
▪ Traumatic Dislocation of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint with Tibial Sesamoid Fracture
KALAMAZOO FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALISTS provides both conservative and surgical management for various foot and ankle disorders.
We offer service for orthopedic consultations, diagnosis, treatment, and emergency care.
We believe in meeting patient's individual needs and expectations through comprehensive evaluation and treatment designed to help them achieve an active, pain-free lifestyle.
Call 269.323.2094 or Email Us
Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Physicians
Providing the Ultimate Care and Compassion to Our Patients
Take charge of your health today, we will help you get back on your feet